Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PhemSoul?


PhemSoul is 'The Soul of being Divinely Feminine'. Kenyetta Chinwe is the 'Priestess of PhemSoul'.
In my pursuit of art, creativity and spirit I have found that there is a beautiful 'Divinity' present in the nature of femininity, and I works to embody that 'Divine Beauty' through my music and all my creative expressions, both secular and sacred, because there is no secular. All is sacred. I studied Classical Vocals and Musical Theatre at Howard University. I studied crochet at my Mama’s knee. I studied creative writing and fashion design in the faces and styles of the nameless many on the streets of Miami, D.C., and Atlanta. As the daughter and granddaughter of Christian Ministers, I have been a lifelong student of Spirit. In my adult years I furthered my understanding of the Most High by exploring the indigenous spiritual practices of several different regions of the world. I am an ordained minister, High Priestess, Sacred Songstress, Creative Writer, Poet, Crocheted Fashion and Jewelry designer and Vessel of the Most High.
"I filter art and songs of Spirit, love, and life to raise the vibration of the planet and universe."


I am starting this blog as a place for me to share the things I learn along this spiritual journey we call life. That being said there will be all kinds of post. Things that will make you laugh,cry and even mad. Things about my varied business ventures and my personal triumphs and tragedies. My true wish is that through it all we will all grow, evolve and get a better understanding of spirit as it is expressed in both it Masculine form and it's Feminine presence. So thanks for joining me as I share with you my heart,mind,and PhemSoul

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kenyetta, for this beautiful expression of the Love for the Divine. You are truly the Beauty of Divinity, expressed on Earth.

    Peace & Moonbeam Blessings,
    Silvia Pancaro
    www.MoonCoach.com
    www.ThePriestEss.com

    ReplyDelete